April 1, 2009 § Leave a comment
I just watched this, fitna the movie. I thought I’d see what the fuzz was all about for myself, but I couldn’t bring myself to finish watching it after suddenly the movie claims that “the netherlands is under a spell of islam”.
The netherlands is one of europes most racist countries. They aren’t really under any spell but a racist one. I am not at all amazed that the movie comes from there.
But, besides that, when I watched [the first half] of Fitna, I have to admit I wasn’t surprised. It was a bunch of clips with hardcore muslims and islamists over and over again saying that all infidels must die and that they are going to take over the world, and that was about it. Some dead bodies too.
But in every group, there is this extremist part, amongst almost all religions and amongst many political groups. You can’t single out muslims and tell everyone that them taking over the world is bad and horrible if you don’t do the same with, for example, nazis or other fascist groups, or communists. Kill all the infidels is something all this groups could scream.
Also, if the “muslim world, as people tend to call it, would “rise” and try to “strike the infidels down”, I’m pretty sure that there would be mass destruction and war even in their own countries.
And somewhere around here, I realize that the abrahamic religions wants this war. Since it forebodes the coming of christ or equivalent. Oh well, I’ll just go and prepare to die then.
Short note: A friend from random african country just told me that finally being black isn’t the lowest of the low anymore, now, at the bottom of the food chain, is arabs, when you are looking for jobs for example. Glad to here that being black isn’t the worst you can be anymore, but sad to hear that all arabs have to suffer because of a stupid few.
March 20, 2009 § Leave a comment
- That smarter people than me believe in a god doesn’t mean there is a god. As we say, even the sun has it’s spots. Smart people can be wrong about things, they are humans too.
- Humans cannot imagine complex processes without animating the objects and processes. That’s why they need god. If something more complex than you is out there, it’s hard to imagine it being mindless. We still seems to be stuck in the idea that we are the highest life form, or rather the best life form.
- People are scared. So they take to religion.
- I’m a crappy atheist. Why? Becaus I’m convinced that there is no god. This makes me bad.
- I still haven’t finished cleaning up my apt.
- When reading comment sections on other atheist blogs, I laugh at the ID-people. Then I realise I know people here, at home, in my own country who thinks like that. If any thing scares me, it’s that. I hate remembering how stupid people are.
- I really need to clean.
February 19, 2009 § Leave a comment
I just found out the the riots up here was about the cellar mosque, I tried to find info about this months ago (in december when the riots were) but couldn’t. Turns out that the swedish far left movement made a really bad move supporting the riots, since the mosque was the SAME one with that guy who hated everything, who wanted to move, and thought we were infidels. I wrote a bit about him in “the importance of never shutting up“. The mosque exists because nobody else wants them… they are a Salafi mosque, meaning that they preach such things as rejecting modern horrors like social justice, economy, political parties, socialism, capitalism.. Ah, well, everything more or less. We are talking about a group so extreme they don’t even listen to music. Why now did the far left step in and defend these people? Probably because they are dumb, and only saw “oh riots, let’s join!” since the far lefts main purpose seems to be ruining things that aren’t theirs to prove the point that owning is wrong.
It’s lovely. The kids in the leftist movement here might just as well be nazis, they are just looking for a fight, not an ideology. Embarrasing. The world would be a better place with more socialistic tendencies. It would be a better place if we could care more for eachother. But it would never ever be a better place with the help of kids burning cars down in Rosengård; taking a stand for extremist Salafi.